Monday, May 17, 2004

The Second

well, took a week but I did in fact return to add a little something. Maybe it's a Monday kind of thing....

Wishing "someone" would go to bed so I can watch some truly mindless television. Obviously there are more important things to do but I believe, because I can't get to the television, it makes me REALLY want to watch.

Had a rather odd conversation with my little darling yesterday.
Says she," Guess what, Mom! The whole team had to do push-ups because I was talking!"
Say I," Wow, great!"
And just when I had given up and decided that her not feeling relaxed enough at cheerleading was only a problem for me and not really for her. I fully intended to drop the subject and even the suggestions. Typical....

Hey! the TV's free - my turn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home